Finding a qualified administrator of the IBM Jazz platform that will be able to properly install the software and then maintain it. We always tell our clients that the basis for the Jazz platform implementation is a local team that will support these tools inside the organization, it is worth thinking about the maintenance IBM software to avoid later costly repairs, migrations or errors.
Below we present a list of topics that we will discuss in our workshops in the form of a mentoring. Issues were developed based on previous experience and completed projects.
- Understanding importance of deployment topologies
- Purpose of each application on IBM CLM platform
- Regular maintenance of the server (start / shutdown, restarting, reindexing data)
- Basic usage of repotools
- Installing iFixes
- User management
- License management and reporting
- Opening support tickets and problem solving
- Using logs collection tool
- Fundamentals of repodebug
- Performance tuning and optimalization
Please contact us for more information or in order to discuss the custom scope of the training class.